To unite communities and organizations to support the military [veteran], first responders, and family members by allowing a non-intrusive, non-threatening environment for our clients to escape their tribulations. By the end of our first 10 years, we will have secured space to offer a retreat or house those in need.
To provide opportunities to the military [veteran], first responder, and their families to provide a safe environment for decompression with hopes to increase resiliency, recovery, rehabilitation and hope.
Resiliency Outreach was created in March 2018 while picking up trash alongside a highway. One Veteran, and two motivated rednecks launched this great organization with whatever money and resources they were able to scrounge up. It started with a calling to care for those who serve. Then a Bowfishing Tournament, "Hero Shoot," raised enough funds for them to apply for tax exemption. In under one calendar year, the Resiliency Outreach team grew from three to seven. Their areas of operation grew from one to several states. Their network grew from nothing, to spanning across two states forming a coalition of Veteran Organizations to support those in need. As our impact and efforts grow, we need YOUR help to accomplish our objectives.
- Christ-Centric: we are not a ministry, nor are we ministers, but our actions are our way of serving Christ through our dedication to serving others by being a beacon of hope to those who need it.
- Empower Individuals: we aim to be the light for individuals who are suffering with hopes to improve their lives.
- Integrity: maintaining accountability of our actions and holding true to the vision and mission.
- Fairness: always treat others with dignity and respect.
- Delivering on our promises: we will always place the needs of others above our own; mission first, the people, then ourselves.
- Always exceed expectations: we aim to be better than imagined and to be a force to be reckoned with.
Meet the Team
Our team of motivated Resiliency Operators stand ready to serve.
Co-Founder & CEO
14 year Veteran of the US Army as an Airborne Infantryman with 4th Brigade, 25th Infantry Division (Airborne) and Green Beret from 5th Special Forces Group (Airborne). Served in multiple overseas combat and contingency deployments in support of OIF, OEF, and OIR. Speaks French and possesses a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.
Charles is a Kentucky native with a passion for the outdoors and caring for veterans. Charles comes from a family of warriors and he inherited a servant's heart. Charles has devoted his time and efforts to introducing heroes to the sport of Bowfishing. He was a part of The Honor Bow program which took the initiative to partner with Bowfishing companies and teams to promote the sport and get heroes on the water.
You don't mention Bowfishing and not know about James. James has been chartering Veterans on his boat for years introducing them to Bowfishing. James also makes a lot of handmade products used by a few Bowfishing teams. The proceeds he raises are donated to the military communities. James is no stranger to charity or supporting heroes and will drop everything he is doing to help out.